My Key Concepts
The purpose of this blog is to promote discussion of some ideas which I think will promote the development of first world churches, and through debate to improve those ideas. To follow the flow of my logic, read forward from the first entry; entries which form the cornerstones of my thought are flagged with "KEY--", and are listed below with a short summary of the key idea. Kindly share your suggestions and improvements with me, and I will adjust the contents accordingly. Thank you for your participation! (Direct email contact is also welcome.)

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Tools for Assessment (2)--Niagara Viability Assessment Tool

To be fleshed out once permission received.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Copyright 2005, Mark Gibson (email at markagibsoncan@gmail.com)